In the Australian Open semifinals on Thursday, Karen Khachanov takes on Stefanos Tsitsipas.
Khachanov enters the semifinals after winning in sets, 7-6, 6-3, 3-0, over Sebastian Korda on Monday in the quarterfinals. Tsitsipas claimed a victory in three sets the most recent time he competed, 6-3, 7-6, 6-4 over Jiri Lehecka in the quarterfinals on Tuesday.
You can tune in to catch the Australian Open on ESPN from January 8-29.
Karen Khachanov vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: Australian Open
- Round: Semifinal
- Date: Thursday, January 26
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Karen Khachanov vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas Matchup Stats
- In 15 tournaments on hard courts over the past 12 months, Khachanov has gone 20-15.
- On hard courts over the past year, Khachanov has won 79.9% of his service games and 21.7% of his return games.
- Khachanov is 122nd in break points won on hard courts over the past 12 months, converting 93 of 230 (40.4%).
- In his previous tournament (the Adelaide International 2), Khachanov came close to reaching the final before losing to Jack Draper in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-7 on January 11.
- Tsitsipas has failed to win a title on hard courts over the past year, registering a 27-13 record on that surface.
- Tsitsipas has finished 409-for-480 in service games on hard courts (85.2% winning percentage), and 102-for-477 in return games (21.4%).
- Tsitsipas’ 87 break points won on 224 total break points on hard courts so far this year (38.8% winning percentage) ranks 128th.
- Tsitsipas suffered defeat in the semifinal of his previous tournament (the Rolex Paris Masters) on November 5, when he went down 2-6, 6-3, 6-7 to Novak Djokovic.
Khachanov vs. Tsitsipas Futures Odds
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 12:56 PM ET.
- Khachanov Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +900
- Tsitsipas Odds to Win the 2023 Australian Open: +350
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.